Monday, December 17, 2007

Too little oxygen...

Sometimes, positive energy can be a bit of a problem...like when it causes you to commit to entering contests when you have nothing that obviously fits or is finished.

At Saturday's INK meeting, high on an absolutely fabulous time, all of us decided we should set a goal to enter Writers of the Future by the end of this month. Yes - two short weeks away.

I sure as well haven't written anything of the science fiction or fantasy genres yet. Perhaps there's something that I've got that's could pass as dark fantasy, but I think that's really more of a fantasy than fact.

The best way to approach this is that I have something that I think could relatively quickly be adapted to fit better. That's what I'll be focusing much of my time on over the coming days...as soon as I take a hit off this oxygen tank.

No comments: