Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Today was a wonderful Christmas - providing us a chance to unwrap presents while wrapping 2007, a challenging year in which I believe we have established a foundation for a better year in 2008. As if to provide a punctuation mark, we got a bit of snow today - nothing accumulating, but still pretty as all get out.

This coming year will be all about balance: Focusing more readily on the positives, rather than the negatives. Handling multiple changes and multiple tasks as once. Including flexibility while not dropping balls.

I will continue to write daily, this being my sixth week in a row since Orycon. Ideally, I'll be able to wrap up my Writers of the Future submission tomorrow and get that sent in before Friday.

Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments: