Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Today's writing...

I don't have 1000 words to show for today, per se.

I did post earlier and have done some extensive revision work on As Dominoes for my WotF entry. I'm still a ways from being ready with it, but I'm feeling much better about the size and scope of the story at this point. I still have a few connections between sections to make, but I absolutely love the concept and the ending of this story. I will work tomorrow on the character development working into the ending.

3 comments:

Kami said...

Hey, I'm missing your posts. Hope you get a word in edgewise here while working on your deadlined project. I hope that's going great!

Kami said...

I'm tempted to post a comment every day until you blog again. Not sure it's much of a threat, but I thought I'd try!

Kami said...

It's probably rude to post a comment every day anyway. I mean, really, you've got better things to do than to blog. But at least you know someone cares and wants you to post.

Pester pester pester pester pester ...